I'm smitten! There's no other way to describe it. I'm really happy and I feel like my eyes light up even at the thought of everything. Not to mention the smirk I wear morning to night. It feels good, it really does.
hi darlin! glad you are all giddy! i will see you this weekend!!! miss you love you! ps blogger sucks i cant ever create a new post unless i post a picture. blagh for blogger.
ok lis, well i hope you recheck mine then. i've got good news about my availability this weekend. thats a plus. i'll email you. i miss you. lots to talk about.
4 Comments:
i'm glad you are happy. soo odd, its monday too, hehe. I'm tired and grumpy.
hi darlin! glad you are all giddy! i will see you this weekend!!! miss you love you! ps blogger sucks i cant ever create a new post unless i post a picture. blagh for blogger.
ok lis, well i hope you recheck mine then. i've got good news about my availability this weekend. thats a plus. i'll email you. i miss you. lots to talk about.
grats! it's good to know someone out there has been smitten...someday i'll get around to letting my guard down. =D
Post a Comment
<< Home