Tuesday, May 31, 2005

urgh!

again......i'm still drunk.....and at work.
i'm sure i'll hit that wall around 10 ish but god this is gonna be hard. Thank god I work most every weekend so I can't drink like I did this weekend. Drinking 3 days/nights in a row can really get to a person. Oh and for everyone that is reading this, let's all get together and wish MissShellie a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLS!

2 Comments:

Blogger miller said...

i'm feeling a little under the weather myself-headache is gone, but my body is already screaming "please don't" each time i think about the fact that i am going out again tonight...haha!

wait, it's shellie's birthday? holy crap!

May 31, 2005 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger shellie said...

THANK YOU!!! hope you feel better for dinner tonight................better yet i hope i feel better for dinner tonight!!

May 31, 2005 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home