Jr. Friday
Ok I'm blogging just so everyone stops talking about the damn texas toast. Enough all ready. :) JK I love ya'll, you know that. Nothing really new here, just working off of 3 1/2 hours of sleep after working a 20 hour shift. Yuck! 8a.m -4a.m is not my idea of a career but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. So needless to say, I'm a little exhausted today. But I don't have to get up tomorrow morning so that will be nice. I'll make up for it with Friday and Saturday night shifts at the bar but this will allow me to buy the long awaited air conditioning window unit that I have been salavating over since the summer came bulldozing through our apartment and sucker punched me with a fist of heat. Can't wait. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Miss everyone.

9 Comments:
i love texas toast
lack of sleep sucks, doesn't it? all of this time in florida has spoiled me...with no one to hang out with on weeknights i actually get five hours of sleep each night-it's great! sleep in tomorrow-you'll be fine. =)
i'll call you tomorrow or sat so we can get together and hang out sunday or monday or something. take care jess!
i love texas toast too.
haha, okay, now that that's out of the way, jlarge, seriously, i know you think you do, and i think you still get a kick out of working 20 hours and sleeping for 3, but i must tell you that you don't have to live like this. you can make triple the money and work only one job! ludacris, i know. rob said he got a crazy email from you girls! how funny are you guys! love you! liss
i'm in the process of working on that. getting ready to send out a mass resume/email soiree. hopefully i get some response. :)
you're a graphic designer, right? interested in freelance? email me if you are, robmiller1@gmail.com
large get some sleep dude! or take vitamins and eat well so u dont get sick from loss of sleep!
Miss ya Jess. I wish you were here with us. I talk about you a lot being that you were the only other person that I really spent a significant time backpacking with. I have a few stories to say the least. O, and I talk about you too Shellie. One instance in particular where you woke up topless in our co-ed dorm with the Swiss guys. Oops :)
yeah i hope to find a short ladder. Maybe a step ladder. :-)
love, texas toast
Post a Comment
<< Home