Peeerrrrrrrrfect!
3 bedrooms - 2 people (yeah nice numbers)
1 bedroom is a walk in closet - jesus i've died and gone to heaven
2, not 1 but 2 living rooms!
brand new white/cream carpet
very clean!!!
nice bathroom with LOTS OF STORAGE - now i can actually buy a set of towels
big kitchen, lots of cabinets, granite counter top
back, closed in porch - can you say keg party
huge pantry - we won't even be able to fill it with food, maybe one shelf
central air, oh my god, air conditioning, what is that, i was beginning to think only rich people had ac
FREE LAUNDRY - am i at my parents place?
front porch with bench - i think i'm getting teary eyed
nice back yard, landscaping is cute
it's in our price range!!
what is all of this you ask? Well it is what shellie and I will hopefully be moving into come September 1st. We snatched that sucker up so fast I don't think the landlord is gonna know what hit him. Didn't hurt that the real estate agent was a hottie and is gonna be our neighbor as well. Someone pinch me because I think I am dreaming. :) Everyone keep their fingers crossed bc if the lease application goes through we our gonna have ourselves one stellar ass pad and everyone is invited to visit/hang out. I'm thinking New Years shin-dig is in order. I'll take pics and post them as soon as we find out. Soooooooooo excited.

6 Comments:
If you could have lived in any time period in history, what would it be and why?
Tell us your one hidden secert that you have never spoken out loud.
What color are the underwear you are wearing right now?
In your next life you got the shaft and cameback as plant life. What are you?
If you had to choose between ending your life or your arch nemesis, which would you choose? If them, what did they do to you to make that choice?
wow the new place sounds awesome! i wanna come visit! thats great! sounds nice so are u renting? what abotu spring break justin>>>
wow the new place sounds awesome! i wanna come visit! thats great! sounds nice so are u renting? what abotu spring break justin>>>
wow the new place sounds awesome! i wanna come visit! thats great! sounds nice so are u renting? what abotu spring break justin>>>
holy cow did i just do that!
K I C K B O O T Y ! i want to see! ps congrats on entering the real career world! yippie! happy first full time day!
Post a Comment
<< Home