Little interview
Well....here is something that was stumbled upon while blog viewing so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon, waste more of my precious work time, and dive right in. I'll warn you....they might get wordy.
If you could have lived in any time period in history, what would it be and why?
I think this is difficult to answer bc to this day women are still fighting for equality among the sexes and I feel that for me to pick a time period earlier than now, willingly, would be suicide or something along the lines of destruction of character. What I mean is, I am who I am because of my independence, my open mindedness, my outspoken personality and my rash decisions. So for me to try and think about living in a time when I wouldn't be me, is sort of unsettling. Now if I were a man I could probably pick a period but I'd just be an ass either way with all of my power so I'll go with this period, now, or possibly times to come. It can only get better right? FYI I am not and uptight, bitchy feminist.....swear!
Tell us your one hidden secert that you have never spoken out loud.
If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret. And if I've kept it this long what makes you think you're so special that you can get it out of me now. I'll take it to the grave, ya hear!
What color are the underwear you are wearing right now?
ooohhhh I like this one. White thongs. Nothing too fancy, just practical but they match the white strapless bra i'm wearing and are very comfortable.
In your next life you got the shaft and cameback as plant life. What are you?
Damn, too bad I'm not a plant person so I can have something really witty and intelligent to say that ultimatley ties together my personality and the characteristics of a certain plant. As long as it is pretty, smells nice and can grow anywhere I"m game. Anyone have any suggestions?
If you had to choose between ending your life or your arch nemesis, which would you choose? If them, what did they do to you to make that choice?
Survival. I would never willingly take my life unless I had to offer it to save someone else that I love. I understand sacrifice but there is a cause for sacrifice and in this case I choose survival. So in answering the second part, they didn't neccesarily do anything. I guess the got the short straw.
Here’s How It Works
Please post your answers on your blog. If other bloggers want to be interviewed, you must interview them if they ask you by:
1. Leaving you a comment saying 'interview me please'
2. You will respond by asking you five questions here on their blog (not the same questions you see here)
3. They will update their blog/site with the answers to the questions4
. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

2 Comments:
interview me please~
hotel boredom 101...haha
okay, i read the long blog!! "interview me please!" hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home