I love that warm fuzzy feeling when you get an email from the boy that you like! Especially when they tell you they miss you. Makes everything seem a little bit more brighter, I know my smile is. :)
so i really want to read your post, you know, the long one underneath this one, but lots of type intimidates me so i havent read it yet. its my goal for the week tho.
You and Andy are sooooooo cute. I hope that I am able to meet up with him in Oslo. If not, he will be passing through Trondheim, Zanett's city. When I wrote him I told him that he should write her an email. She would love to show some Americans around. You know Zanett. Miss you chica!
3 Comments:
awwww! how adorable!
so i really want to read your post, you know, the long one underneath this one, but lots of type intimidates me so i havent read it yet. its my goal for the week tho.
You and Andy are sooooooo cute. I hope that I am able to meet up with him in Oslo. If not, he will be passing through Trondheim, Zanett's city. When I wrote him I told him that he should write her an email. She would love to show some Americans around. You know Zanett. Miss you chica!
i miss you!
Post a Comment
<< Home