My birthday present!
So I had the most amazing weekend ever! Sang-Woo flew into town Wednesday night for my birthday. I was scared his flight was going to be cancelled because of chicago's weather but it was only delayed 1 hour so I got lucky. We went out to dinner that night and he surprised me with my birthday present which is this watch. It's a siler Movado. It's so cute and it came in this really cute box too.
The rest of the weekend consisted of us running around doing all kinds of stuff. He cooked me and my family a really yummy dinner of shrimp and spinach tortillini over pene pasta with homemade fettuchini sauce. Um....awesome! And we had wine. And we got to see my aunt and uncle and my two little cousins blake and tyler. Who are adorable. So he got to meet that part of the family. We also went to a golfing range, hit some golf balls, played some arcade games (air hockey....he beat me) and then we played putt putt. And I beat him!! By one stroke and I even got a hole in one! And then we hung around and watched some movies. I dropped him off at the airport today and I'm already missing him so much. I miss waking up with him in the morning. :( But not too much longer.
Thanks for all of the birthday shout outs from my friends. You guys are great. And to the chi-town gang THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY PRESENT!! You guys are great. Love everyone.
I had a Great birthday!!


1 Comments:
happy belated birthday..i'm sorry i didn't sign on sooner and wish ya one. your watch is cute, your hair is adorable.. you are sooo stinkin pretty i'm jealous. miss ya muah!
Post a Comment
<< Home