Wednesday, April 20, 2005

writhing in pain

so i had a soccer game last night in which we uneventfully lost which is turn made me a very pissed off loser! But that's not what i am here to talk about. Before I started my game my ankles started really bothering me. It was as if I was walking on the hardest ground on the earth with golf tees as my cleats. So my fellow teammates just told me to roll my ankles and stretch them out and they would warm up soon enough. NOt really! They hurt the whole game and afterwards, as I left with my tail between my legs and tried to find a place to lick my wounds, my legs started cramping up and they still hurt. Now here I am sitting at work and it almost feels like I have arthritis in my ankles. I mean it is killing me and it doesn't matter which way I position my feet under my desk, it's not helping. I've even taken my shoes off thinking maybe they were just squeezing me or something. And to no avail I am still in excrutiating pain! This really sucks. Does anyone know whats wrong with me and what I can do. I have to be on my feet all night tonight as well because I am bartending. I feel like I am going to have to sever my legs at the ankles and crawl my way through the rest of life. Help me please.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

GET BETTER LARGE!

April 20, 2005 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger shellie said...

would you like some cheese with that whine?
:) haha.
graeme is nice he gave you advice.

April 20, 2005 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Jon without an "h" said...

Female soccer players are quite possibly the meanest athletes ever to take the field

April 21, 2005 at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home