i'm hungover because i went to an absolut unveling of absolut peach. Real classy but there were some 'different' people there. Mad props to the peach cosmo. It's ta die for. There were people hanging from the ceilings, dancing through hoola hoops. It was wild. But I was a good girl and left by midnight bc i had to work this morning. Doesn't mean I didn't consume large quantities at a more rapid rate bc of this but I still left responsibly. Might have done the walk of shame......:)
rob this is really funny and could possibly be due to the fact that i might still be drunk but your signage r.~ well the .~ looks like the sperm in "look who's talking" hahahahahaha! I laughed for like 10 min when i saw that. Ok i'm definitley still drunk.
7 Comments:
im sorry- what did u do last night? drink and watch 7th Heaven?
way to go jess-make me proud! =D
i'm hungover because i went to an absolut unveling of absolut peach. Real classy but there were some 'different' people there. Mad props to the peach cosmo. It's ta die for. There were people hanging from the ceilings, dancing through hoola hoops. It was wild. But I was a good girl and left by midnight bc i had to work this morning. Doesn't mean I didn't consume large quantities at a more rapid rate bc of this but I still left responsibly. Might have done the walk of shame......:)
oh yeah 7th Heaven is still on tv! I love that show- Im such a geek! Each season they lose some charactors though! its still a good one though!
jess,
you should just repeat this again for this morning. =x
r.~
rob this is really funny and could possibly be due to the fact that i might still be drunk but your signage r.~ well the .~ looks like the sperm in "look who's talking" hahahahahaha! I laughed for like 10 min when i saw that. Ok i'm definitley still drunk.
rofl!
r.~ (for good measure)
Post a Comment
<< Home