Monday, May 09, 2005

ToBe....OrNot...ToBe

while driving to work this morning the topic of the day happened to hold my interest for longer than 5 seconds so I decided to blog it. The topic was about women and makeup and men's attraction to them. So.....i pose this to both men and women and I would like to know everyone's take on how they view makeup on women. I realize that most people are going to say 'oh i prefer the natural look'. Well seeing as how the world is made up of a mass of imperfect and unique people I don't want this to be an option for this topic today. Don't get me wrong, I like the natural look and (men) if that's your thing thats cool. All i'm saying is how do you guys (men and women) feel about women wearing different kinds of makeup. ..i.e. matching eye shadow to their wardrobe color scheme.

Think about it....

oh and p.s. I so got hit on by a girl this weekend while I was bartending. After continuly flirting with me (I thought she was trying to help her male companion get up the nerve to say something ) she proceeded to pay for her bill and slip me a little note reading....
"How about the opera and dinner 'fondu' *# inserted here, I know i am taking a chance but I think you're beautiful and I would like the chance to get to know you." Judy

hmmmm....now correct me if I'm wrong but when I am around gay men I don't even try to fathom the idea of flirtation intentions so therefore I have to ask myself...'do i give off a lesbian vibe?' bc i wouldn't think someone who is homosexual would try and show further interest in someone that is clearly heterosexual. (by the way i have nothing against anyone's sexual preference. I am excepting of everything I am just curious on how people are viewing me. So I guess this blog is posing two issues today.

*please no one take offence to the above writing...i'm just being me, thinking outloud and asking questions.

2 Comments:

Blogger miller said...

1st: like everything in life, makeup is good; in moderation. now, i realize i'm not exactly the most deep, caring person on earth-but if i meet someone who cakes that stuff on so thick she looks like a gisha girl i am not wasting my time. if you're going to wear makeup, match it to your skin's natural tone, don't match it to your clothes. that being said, i like the "unnatural" look too-light, light colored eye shadow/eye liner as well as light lipstick. i wish this hadn't gone out of style so soon.

holy crap i ramble.

2nd: i get hit on by guys sometimes myself, it used to worry me-omg, do i have a gay vibe? the more i thought about it, the less i cared though-all that's really important is what i think about me anyway. and no, you do not put off a lesbian vibe-i don't find lesbians attractive, and i'm sorry to say it but i find you attractive. ;)

last: i'm bored-someone come flame my blog or something.

May 9, 2005 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

hmmm...makeup..yeah whatever.. some days im pro-makeup sometimes im anti-makeup. just depends. lesbian thing,..no you don't give off a lesbian vibe..not too worry. thats funny that she asked you to the opera though..i mean, you were at the B A R werent you? normally people that meet at a bar ask if they want to like.. go grab a drink sometime... opera and fondu is so funny to me! thats awesome! ive been hit on by a couple girls... the ugly ones make me want to vomit all over myself and the hot ones i take as a nice compliment : )

May 11, 2005 at 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home